POWRTOUCH

May 25, 2005
Visit site
We have just returned from holiday and found that the isolating key brass pin for our motormover was missing. Not too much of a problem as we had a spare. However,the following afternoon we decided to contact Powrtouch with regard to the problem. Less than 24 hours later we had two new keys delivered free of charge. How about that for service.

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
the same part fell out of my key Ann and powertouch sent me two replacements free of charge, they are without doubt one of the best companies for customer service i have ever dealt with and the product is also very very reliable. without doubt the best motormover you can buy.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
From what I have observed and read I would agree with the last posting.

Sadly I already have the Carver/Truma which is good but proved costly as the warranty is not for 5 years like the Powrtouch.

Sep 22, 2005
Visit site
Comments on the Powrtouch isolating brass key pin are very relevant, the same thing happened to me!. Fortunately I was able to replace it but it does seem a weak point in an otherwise excellent product. I have had mine 2 years and have nothing but praise for it. Perhaps Powrtouch might have a look at the very minor, but important problem.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Guess what !

Going out this weekend, I found brass pin in my key missing. As it was there when I got back last weekend, must be around somewhere. Found it had dropped out and rolled under van. Spot of superglue and we went away for the weekend. Yes, probably design of key for switch that Powrtoch use could be bettered, after these comments, they may approach makers.

Peter T

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
such a simple idea that i did'nt think about Peter, just dropped a few spots of superglue on my keys so the pins will not drop out again. Thanks for the tip.

TRENDING THREADS