Practical Caravan TV – series two!

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
I watch the Caravan programmes on TV and also the Motorhome Channel because I love my caravanning,I'm sorry that JW is no longer with us to make his expert contribution to explain the impossible in terms that we all understand, but It would also be nice to see a vox pop section of the Practical Caravan channel from Mr Normal Caravanner on what it is really like on touring caravan sites, rather than a presenter turning up on a practically empty caravan site saying how brilliant it is, no go in peak season in the school holidays then start filming well past midnight and hear the silly people giggling with their fourth bottle of Aldi's finest Blanco or a second box of Stella letting everybody know how clever their grandkids are on computers, sorry but that's how it and I'm a member of both clubs,

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Raywood said:
As we are on Virgin we cannot get the broadcast but will try and look it up on U tube.

Hi Ray, I also have Virgin, but watch it at its broadcast time on my lap top. Go onto Showcase TV. (Sorry, dunno how to post a link) and you will find it.
mel

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Mel said:
Raywood said:
As we are on Virgin we cannot get the broadcast but will try and look it up on U tube.

Hi Ray, I also have Virgin, but watch it at its broadcast time on my lap top. Go onto Showcase TV. (Sorry, dunno how to post a link) and you will find it.
mel

If you want to watch our shows live online, please click here at the appropriate time.

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
Is there a reason that series link isnt available on either Practical Caravan or Practical Motorhome on Sky? It is frustrating that i have to remember to set both to record each week when other programs just appear in my schedule. I missed about half the first series on first showing because i forgot - luckily its repeated a number of times so I saw them all in the end but series link would make for an easy life

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
AdenG1 said:
Is there a reason that series link isnt available on either Practical Caravan or Practical Motorhome on Sky? It is frustrating that i have to remember to set both to record each week when other programs just appear in my schedule. I missed about half the first series on first showing because i forgot - luckily its repeated a number of times so I saw them all in the end but series link would make for an easy life

Hi and thanks for the question. The series link function was disabled on the repeated shows, but it should work now with the new series. I hope that helps.

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Just a quick note to let you know that this week's TV show is our NEC special. Packed with reviews, it's one you don't want to miss! Please click here to find out more.

This is the final episode of series two – but fear not, we're already planning and filming for series three! Thanks for watching.

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Good morning all.

As series two of Practical Caravan TV has come to an end, while we get the filming and editing done for series three we are repeating our second series – starting tonight at 8.

Please click here to find out which show will be broadcast and when. It's a great chance to catch up on shows you might have missed.

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Having moved over to Sky TV we can finally watch the show,,,but I watched the show broadcast on Monday 21st and the first 15 minutes was fine, then after the adverts the first 15 minutes was repeated.
I accept that I'm catching up with it all but something has gone wrong here surely.

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
pensioner said:
Having moved over to Sky TV we can finally watch the show,,,but I watched the show broadcast on Monday 21st and the first 15 minutes was fine, then after the adverts the first 15 minutes was repeated.
I accept that I'm catching up with it all but something has gone wrong here surely.

Hi and thanks for posting. I've had a few comments about last night's show, so I've been in touch with our colleagues at Information TV to investigate. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts