Presthope Grange

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, anyone been to Presthope grange touring caravan park in much wenlock, we’ve got a short break booked and I’m a little puzzled by vagueness of website and lack of professionalism in email booking confirmation, the small amount of info on the site looks good and location looks great I’m just a little wary, any feedback would be greatly received.

BP

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Is this what used to be the Caravan Club Site as that is what shows if you go into street view on Google Maps. A ribbon of greenery alongside the B4371 .

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
The site is now privately owned and I think has lodges on site. The owner told me they would still do tourers but I haven’t checked. There are a number of CLs in the area and a commercial site nearby is Mill Farm holiday park.

Dec 11, 2017
Visit site
Hi Beehpee. I know this is late, but we were 'regulars' at Presthorpe until the lease expired and the CMC had to relinquish the site. Building work is still ongoing at this site so I can't imagine it would be at its best, spaces will also be very limited. I can highly recommend the nearby CL though, we were there at the August bank holiday, its called Firs Cottage and the owners are great people, site is one of the Best CL's we've ever stayed on.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I think it is fully open for tourers.
See https://www.presthopegrange.co.uk
And you have the benefit of Paddy Ryan’s butchers and some fine hostelries :cheer:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts