price guide

p38

Oct 3, 2021
Visit site
Hi all we unfortunatly have to give up caravaning so the caravan has to go , does anyone knoe it there is some sort of a price guide book/mag so i could get a guide to haw much my caravan could be . Thanks.

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
I was in the same position a few months ago, I just researched dealer and private sales online to get an idea. In my case, £16,000 was a fair top dealer sale price, but mine had just been diagnosed with floor damp. So I knew I had to take a hit. The dealer I purchased new from (2015) offered £12,000 just from my phone description. But a friend of a friend came up with £12,500. But I threw a load of extras in which saved me from having to sell them.

John

Reactions: p38
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi all we unfortunatly have to give up caravaning so the caravan has to go , does anyone knoe it there is some sort of a price guide book/mag so i could get a guide to haw much my caravan could be . Thanks.
Sorry to hear that. There is no price guide but if you search EBay, Autotrader (private and dealers) and Caravan Finder you will get a feel for what the range of prices are. It will help a sale if you have a recent damp survey, and the caravan has service history. I sold mine to a private buyer using Autotrader and within minutes of the ad appearing two agents were offering me a reasonable cash purchase with collection the next day. I sold it to a private buyer who paid a cash holding deposit within 2 hours of the ad appearing.

Reactions: p38
Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
You could try searching similar caravans on Autotrader. You can also see ads on this site - go to Forums>Caravan discussions>Marketplace. If you have had regular services and a recent damp check you will attract more interest - if not an AWS service could be a worthwhile investment. Whatever beware of scams - ensure you have the money in bank or cash before you let the caravan go.

Reactions: p38 and Jcloughie
May 7, 2012
Visit site
If it is reasonably new it will be in Glasses Guide but that is trade only. If you know a friendly dealer they may let you have a look, or quote it if you offer them the caravan.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We saw a caravan dealer was selling a same make and model as ours so we had a rough idea how much to put our van up for it came with full service history and a damp check and some extras .it was sold to a private buyer, left us a deposit and couple days later paid the balance in full .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts