Professional Advice

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I would like welcome our newest member to join the forum Billy, and to ask his advice, as an ex policeman, if he doesnt mind responding to my request. Billy, what kind of outfit do you have and, from a policemans point of view, what are the most critical safety practices that you would advise for a safe outfit. Very general I know but a perspective from someone who has worked within the law such as yourself might be illuminating. Thanks, Daventura.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for your swift reply Billy. Im sorry about getting your duties during the time that you were a policeman wrong. But you have offered sensible advice anyhow. It is refreshing to see someone responding to a question sensibly, without being rude and not making general silly comments. Having said that I for one would not expect an ex professional person like yourself to portray themselves in any other way.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Daventura,

I'm a professional person too! I was in the Falklands TF2. I'm now an I.T. consultant in a bank. Can you creep round me too?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Stinky, I am totally awe inspired that you were out there in the Falklands fighting on my behalf! However I dont think that you should be bragging about being an International Terrorist consultant for one of our banking institutions! Mind you Ive always said that my banks always making a bomb.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts