PROOF REQUIRED

May 18, 2005
Visit site
Hi, again,

'Steven' has posted that he has proof that AVONDALE knew about the problem with the assembly of the panels on '03-'05 wide body variants. At this moment in time, I am attempting to recoup monies paid out in respect of repairs that are required to the 'van by the dealer where I traded in the 'van.

Basically I am trying to prove to the finance company that the faults with the panels were caused at the point of manufacture and therefore were not apparent at the time of purchase, but propagated from the stress point where the panels were attached to the body.

Any information on this matter would be most appreciated.....

paul s.

May 11, 2008
Visit site
A friend of mine had a 2006 avaondale and it was noticed on his first service that the tops of the front and back panels has cracked and both panels were changed under warranty as the person that serviced his van told him that avondale knew about a problem with the front and back panels.

the reason is that the wood under them has not been shaped and therfor are againest the panels

spj

Apr 5, 2006
Visit site
Hi,

I had a 2004 Argente 550-4, it went for its first service in August 2005 and the dealer noticed the front and rear panels were cracked and replaced them both under warranty, they knew what to look for as they had done plenty before.

As for proving this I am not sure how to other than a number of owners have had the same thing and if the panels were changed under warranty then Avondale must have known about them.

Alternatively another Avondale dealer may confirm what you already know.

spj.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts