Protect Your Dog from Leishmaniasis In Southern Europe

Nov 21, 2019
Visit site
If you're travelling to Southern Europe and the Med with your dog, you need to consider protecting them against Leishmaniasis.

We struggled to find much information about it, so I have pulled together our research in this blog. I hope you find it helpful!

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
If you're travelling to Southern Europe and the Med with your dog, you need to consider protecting them against Leishmaniasis.

We struggled to find much information about it, so I have pulled together our research in this blog. I hope you find it helpful!

We took our dogs initially in 2006 and the vet advised protection for them against the disease and they wore collars. Thereafter each time we went south they had their collars.

ps edit back then Scalibor collars were prescription only.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
We took our dogs initially in 2006 and the vet advised protection for them against the disease and they wore collars. Thereafter each time we went south they had their collars.

ps edit back then Scalibor collars were prescription only.
The last time we were over with the dogs Scalibor collars could be bought in Pharmacies, two different types, one especially for sand flies plus all the other beasties.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
The last time we were over with the dogs Scalibor collars could be bought in Pharmacies, two different types, one especially for sand flies plus all the other beasties.
Here many flea/tick and similar treatment rules were eased to allow direct purchase.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts