Protecting my Abbey

Sep 9, 2006
Visit site
Hi.

Due to a reent bout of ill health I am finding it hard to polish my caravan. Does anyone know of a mobile company that provides special protection coatings which reduces the need to polish so often or ever!

Jan 3, 2007
Visit site
Mal....not aware of any company that does it specifically for caravans. I suggest you call a local, reputable, car valletting company (look through yellow pages).

They will need to use cleaners and polishes suitable for caravan paintwork and make sure they understand not to use use a pressure washer for fear of lifting mastic sealant on joints and in particular they don't use any abrasive cleaner on the windows which will easily scratch.

Dec 23, 2006
Visit site
Mal,

When I picked up my new Swift Conqueror from my dealer Golden Castle Caravans at Chelenham in January I was asked did I want my caravan treating externally with a special coating. A firm came to the dealer and treated the caravan prior to delivery. Once treated the caravan never needed polishing again, just washing. The cost put me off but some people were having their caravans treated. Give their service department a ring on 01452 713366 and ask for Jackie, she is the service manager.

Hamer

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts