purple line

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Interesting to read of other peoples dealings with Purple Line, i.e. caravan movers, and the gentleman who tried to find their very obscure address in Hadleigh, it is there but takes some finding. They do not like visitors. We too have had terrible after sales service with this firm to say the least and an awful experience with one of their products.

Feb 21, 2005
Visit site
Hi Steve - Please could you enlighten me on the problems that you have had with purpleline as I intended getting one of their covers. Please email BULLDOGMEGHAN@aol.com

Thanks

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Must have another look when in Hadleigh again, is it near 'The Bakers Oven'?.

Was thinking of looking at one of their van covers as they advertise as being approved by Bailey, but having second thoughts now.

Apr 7, 2005
Visit site
I have used two purpleline products and am very pleased with both, but have had no experience of aftersales service. Their cover does the job very well indeed with the van coming out as new after the winter. I also use their hitchdrive on an 8m twin axle Heritage, not wanting the weight or expense of an electric mover. It works very well indeed if used sensibly .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts