Purpleline Enduro single axle caravan mover

Jun 22, 2008
Visit site
I have compiled a shortlist for purchasing a single axle caravan mover and the Purpleline Enduro is a product that interests me.Could anybody provide any reviews of this product.

Thanks

Stuart

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
Powrtouch for us too. Surf the internet for the best price for the purpleline and email Powrtouch who will then pricematch. Saved ourselves hundreds of pounds doing this in February and we're delighted with our Powrtouch 3 mover.

Apr 30, 2008
Visit site
We did that clare & Rob and indeed, they did price match the mover, unfortunately, they increased the fitting price which made the cost of obtaining a powertouch from our local mobile caravan servicer the cheaper option at

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
F in Law has a Truma on his 2 year old Pageant. We have a Powrtouch on our Wyoming. He's just bought an extended three year warranty with Truma for

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I had concerns about the Powrtouch actuator being vulnerable to damage from road humps etc

We suffered a wheel loss and the van landed on the Powrtouch mover and this acted as a skid until a layby nearby was reached

The mover still worked and the actuator was unharmed and working well (obviousy not before the spare wheel was fitted!)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts