Putts Corner

Nov 19, 2006
Visit site
We stayed there last summer and liked the site. We found that there were quite a few older couples using the site so it wasnt too lively. The site was well maintained as well. The only downside is the lack of a washing machine, as we were there for a week and with 2 children can be a must. Its really easy to get to off the M5 at Exeter, nr to the airport

There is some really nice places to see, all the coast line near there, once the rubbish has been cleaned from Branscombe beach etc. Fossil hunting was fun, can't recall the beach name right now. Some nice coastal walks from Sidmouth

Even the nearby donkey sanctuary was good.

Would i go there again? Yes,

Hope this has helped

Chris

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We've been several times. Nice site. Big supermarket handy on raod into Honiton. Lace museum in Honiton and Kightshayes House worth a visit. some of the local roads have "deveon banks" which makes driving a big car not so much fun. Ottery St mary has home of sir Walter Raleigh, there's also the NT A la Ronde house quite near - quite different from their usual run of big houses.

You'll probably need levelling blocks. Yu may find a block of pitches reserved for CC Centre rally just off peak season.

Hope you enjoy it.

Aug 25, 2006
Visit site
Thanks guys, your responses are more or less what I was hoping for.

No kids, (currently `roughing it`(!) down under) so just me and the better half. As we like walking and are NT members sounds good.... if I can prise her away from the donkey sanctuary.

Cheers!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts