Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Our favourite site is near Puy Rond at Airvault and is really special. It is owned by a British couple also and most of the visitors are British as they have storage for over 100 vans in a compound look under www.caravanningfrance.com It is called Courte Vallee. Bressuire is a pleasant enough town but my favourite in the area is Thouars and the old town in Partenay. Try to go for the day to Puy du Fou park( a great day out ) and the Japanese Gardens are near Cholet. The zoo at Doue la Fontaine is really special also and I am not a zoo person. Any more advice needed I am happy to help.

Mar 29, 2006
Visit site
Our favourite site is near Puy Rond at Airvault and is really special. It is owned by a British couple also and most of the visitors are British as they have storage for over 100 vans in a compound look under www.caravanningfrance.com It is called Courte Vallee. Bressuire is a pleasant enough town but my favourite in the area is Thouars and the old town in Partenay. Try to go for the day to Puy du Fou park( a great day out ) and the Japanese Gardens are near Cholet. The zoo at Doue la Fontaine is really special also and I am not a zoo person. Any more advice needed I am happy to help.
Hi Valerie,

Thanks for your input, did you travel from Dover/Calais if you did how long did it take you?. I will check out the website and have a visit to the site this year, did you go to the aquarium at la Rochelle?, if so how,long did it take to get there and did you have nice weather while you was there we are going late July early August.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts