Quality league table

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
There seems to be so many name changes in the last 8-10 years and multi name group manufacturers that I'm having difficulty establishing who are the higher quality ones.

Not in the market for a Hymer :whistle: , but would like to get something that has a decent finish, e.g. fabric material/stitching & woodwork/surfaces.

Where would one get a reliability review of Fiat cabs v Peugeot?

Looking of end kitchen, 2 berth, < 20'.

Can the experts guide me?

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi clutha - Practical Motorhome published the results of their reader survey a while back that will give you some information regarding users experience regarding the "motorhome" manufacturers'. The Fiat v Peugeot reliability issue isn't covered in the survey but the Fiat Ducato , Peugeot Boxer & Citroen Relay, all come out of the same factory (Sevel, Italy) The differences are which engine is fitted Fiat's own or the Peugeot / Ford unit. Fiat offer more choice & "auto" versions (not available on the Peugeot or Citroen variants.) For info the Peugeot / Ford engine is rated differently for each manufacturers' individual specification.

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Yes, that's right. We have an annual Owner Satisfaction Survey. The results of our 2015 survey are here.

And if you'd like to vote in the 2016 survey please click here. It's the best way to help fellow motorcaravanners buy the best 'vans and to help tell the industry what you like and don't like about motorhomes and motorhome dealers, so please have your say! And don't just take my word for it, see what our Editor Niall has to say.

I hope that helps.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts