Quattro ES 2009 vs Avondale Dart 630/6?

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Hi Phil,

It doesnt really answer much of your question except that I have the Quattro FB,which has been brilliant. It could do with couple of extra plug sockets but its well worth the money. I got an excellent deal from a dealer in the Northwest if your around this area.

Also, hasnt Avondale finished producing now?

Chris

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Hi Phil,

It doesnt really answer much of your question except that I have the Quattro FB,which has been brilliant. It could do with couple of extra plug sockets but its well worth the money. I got an excellent deal from a dealer in the Northwest if your around this area.

Also, hasnt Avondale finished producing now?

Chris
Chris

Looking to maybe buy an Avondale and we are in the north west. Which dealer did you use?

Thanks

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi yes avondale has gone bust just over a year ago, The Caravans are not holding very good value at the moment, if things go wrong with the caravans they are hard to get parts for, We deal in Caravans so i can tell you for a fact.

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Chris

Looking to maybe buy an Avondale and we are in the north west. Which dealer did you use?

Thanks
Hi Corinne,

Sorry for the late response only just seen that you had asked me a question.

We got it from JR Leisure Radcliffe Manchester 0161 724 9922. Dealt with a guy called Brian, if hes still there.

Again sorry for the delay in getting back to you

Chris

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts