Question for Val A

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
The ACSI Book and Card was delivered to those who ordered it last year on about the Dec 6th so Iexpect it could be the same this year even though on the order for this years book it does say delivery by end of December. So nobody, if they order the book now, will be without a valid ACSI Card at all throughout the year. I ordered ours with ACSI eu on line, on subscription, 2 months ago at 9.95 Euro's. a new way to order this year.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
I've done that too - ordered the book by subscription directly from ACSI - so we should have ours in time for Christmas. In previous years we've bought them at the NEC in February, or ordered from Vicarious Books - but they do tend to run out of stock early.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Pat
My card clearly states 'Valid from January 1st to December 31st 2010' Its one of the issues that has been raised with ACSI as its difficult for people away over the Christmas/New Year period to obtain a new card. Although I suppose if they were staying on one main campsite the new book could be sent to them there. Not quite sure where you get the beginning of May information from?
David

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Last year the book was available well into the Summer as it was the year before. It is only the English vrsion that runs out so perhaps they will print more now as there are many, many more Brits buying it. We have seen German and other versions available at Caravan sites throughout Europe. One being Prumtal Camping at Oberweis, Germany. You can order it on line from Vicarious Books soon and www.acsi.eu now plus you can order by subscription from the later.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts