ramslade cc site, devon.

Feb 22, 2007
Visit site
Hello,

I've stayed at Ramslade four times. I have always found it an excellent site. With the upgrade of the toilets it must be better still. Unfortunately I could not get there this summer as the building work was still ongoing. I went instead to Dornafield in Newton Abbot.Dornafield is good but I prefer Ramslade.

All the best

Steve B

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
Hi Joanne, we stayed there a three years ago the usual cc standards, with loads to do in the area, if you go out the main gate and turn right ( i think )you come to a place called Stoke Gabriel about a mile with nice pubs for food, tea shop and a newsagent.Also if go out the side gate and turn right ( i think ) there used to be a little caravan storage with a service bay and accessories shop they were very helpful when we had a problem with are water heater.

Apr 21, 2007
Visit site
we stayed on this site about 3 years ago and loved it, only thing that would stop us returning is the narrow road that leads up to it can be a little tricky with a caravan on and the speed of all the locals. My fathe in law returned the following year and ended up cliping the caravan off a wall because a car was coming towards him so fast.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts