Raskelf Duvalays

Mar 2, 2007
Visit site
Evening all. I have read about these Raskelf Duvalays and think they sound great, however when rolled up they are 26" long by 15" diameter. My bed lockers are 12" deep. Where can I store two of these Duvalays during the day in a 13FT. two berth tourer. None of the cupboards have wide enough doors to get them. Anyone have any thoughts.

Henry.

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
We store ours in the shower enclosure, if we use the shower we roll them out on the seats. We usually use site facilities anyway

kevin

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I use then in a Pageant Champagne and they fit OK in the front bed lockers. The idea is not to roll them too tight leave unbound and let them spread out, even with the 10.5 tog duvet they fit. I had to move the cross strut a few inches on the near side to get the 26 inch width

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Henry,

The Duvalays are a bit of a pain to store, in view of their size.

We keep ours folded out, and store them under the seat cushions. Admittedly, it raises the seat by a couple of inches, but that really does not present any problem. It then leave your normal under-seat storage free as well.

Give it a try, you soon get used to it!

TLC

Aug 26, 2007
Visit site
A Duvalay is definately going to be my next buy. I laid in one at the NEC caravan show. It was soooooo comfy & cosy. Can't wait to get mine.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts