Raskelf memory foam mattress toppers: any good?

Jul 13, 2006
Visit site
Thinking of buying 2 single ones for our Swift. We use the settees as 2 singles. Does anyone use them, if so which quality. AND does anyone know of a cheaper source.

Thanks

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Got one for the wife to use in the van, went for the best quality......she says's it's great and works for her. Looked at several cheaper alternatives but not in the same league as the Raskelf. Expensive when compared to others but worth it.

Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
Jo-Anne

We have a pair of the complete toppers and Quilts , best investment apart from the van I have made. A comment I would make is the finish leaves a bit to be desired. lots of loose ends to cut off and make good. pity as the product is great apart from that

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Henry,

My wife and I both use Raskelf Duvalays. I have the smaller TOG rating, whilst my wife has the winter Tog rating.

We both find them absolutely superb and get a good nights sleep everytime!

They may not be cheap, but they are worth every penny.

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
We have two Raskelf single 2-inch toppers which we use either on the across van double or when we can't be bothered and use the benches as single beds. They're really good, wouldn't be without them now. CH

Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
Henry

Re memory toppers. I am afraid the memory part leaves allot to be desired. Ours are very comfortable but they unroll with ease and very quickly you have a bed made up. its in the morning when the memory bit fails. try as I may I cannot get it to roll itself back up. I have to do it, also they never put them selfs back in the right bed locker. so much for modern memories.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts