Really bad stains all over NEW caravan after taking cover off - HELP!!!!!

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
We are saved!!!!!!! Tried T cut colour fast (in white) (testing on a small patch first) and all is back to perfect!! They must have been silvery marks rather than aluminium showing through, though none of the cleaners mentioned would touch them. Will NOT be using our tightly tailored caravan cover again all winter!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all for help and comments

Reactions: JezzerB and Hutch
Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Great news Fibe - glad to hear that you got it all sorted in the end. Sounds as though it was probably "paint" off the grey cover then?

May 11, 2022
Visit site
We are saved!!!!!!! Tried T cut colour fast (in white) (testing on a small patch first) and all is back to perfect!! They must have been silvery marks rather than aluminium showing through, though none of the cleaners mentioned would touch them. Will NOT be using our tightly tailored caravan cover again all winter!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all for help and comments

May 11, 2022
Visit site
Fibe
I am so thankful to read your sucess at last!!! You must be so relieved and thanks to you I have been able to restore our van back to looking new again after removing the cover on our Baily to find the exact marks you described all over it too !!!
And like you tried EVERYTHING!!! Literally!!!
So your jot alone ,, !!
So with a bit more polishing using a car polish with colour restorer we will be good to go ...
And will not be using the cover again and will contact the manufacturer of too

Thanks again amd happy caravaning

Nov 28, 2007
Visit site
Theres only one thing mr sheen the spray polish dont listen to any one about expesive money wash or polisng.
This Mr Sheen, I had an aerosol can of "Mr Sheen Surface Polish" in my hand today in a supermarket. Is this what you mean? I find black streaks a pain to remove.

TRENDING THREADS