reasonably priced insurance phone numbers, thanks

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
jo-anne , we found the caravan club unbeatable for our cherokee renegade also use them for a focus st170 and our caravan( all the eggs in one basket springs to mind) give them a try? jim

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Be careful with some cheaper companies as they can and do have silly exclusions such as MoreThan having special 4x4 insurance but the small print says you cannot go "Off-Road". Interestingly when we looked at it - even pulling a horse box on a field constituted "Off Road". The same could be said for a caravan I presume.

NFU are excellent but as I do use my 4x4 for all sorts, I stipulate what I want covered and Adrian Flux sorts out cover for me. Interestingly the cover is dramatically more comprehensive but at very little extra cost. And unlike the majority of on-line or telesales direct operations - Admin with Adrian Flux is excellent - real people here in the UK who do what they say they will do!

If you just want a piece of paper to make you legal than buy whatever is the cheapest. If you want a bit of real security to protect you if it all "hits the fan" - then I suggest you consider your options carefully.

May 12, 2006
Visit site
I agree Clive you need to check every line of the policy document to ensure you are getting what you want. I have had 6 quotes from different companies for our caravan insurance, and at the end of the day I have opted for the second most expensive, because of the cover it provides. I suggested the confused man because it lets you look at 6 different companies all of whom are household names.

Val & Frank

May 12, 2006
Visit site
On a different theme. Our new car is covered by a large motoring organisation, who work in close co-operation with a large C&CC organisation. The vehicle is covered for any mechanical break down. But if it's towing a caravan and then breaks down, this large motoring organisation only recover caravans up to 25ft in length. The nice lady I spoke to at the *** suggested I join this C&CC organisation and cover our caravan through a scheme operated by the said club, in tandem with my motor manufactuers comprehensive mechanical breakdown cover. Now I wonder why the *** only cover vans up to 25ft when most modern TA vans are 26ft.Is this to screw an extra

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
thanks everyone. the insurance we have now is up for renewal and they want an extra 150 more than the monterey and for the last 3 week left of the policy they want ann extra 56.00 what a rip off. after surfing the net to get quotes and ringing round the caravan club are the cheapest and seem to have the best policy.its 454.99 which is 150 cheaper than my insurance and about 300.00 cheaper than anybody else.

thanks everyone you have been a great help.

jo

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts