Recommend a Dealer

Aug 26, 2009
Visit site
Hi all

Anyone got any recommendations for a dealer, or ones you have had bad experiences with. I live in South Wales about 15 miles North of Newport.

I was going to have a look at Chipping Sodbury Caravans, or Highbridge Caravans or Somerset Caravans.

Anyone used these? or point me in another direction please.

Thanks in advance

Phil

tj1

Aug 23, 2008
Visit site
hi houndlegs i also live the same as you, with the closer of discovery (newport) although rob&mark have opened up newport caravans where discovery used to be , other places are blazers&sunnyhaven caravans of swansea , forest of dean caravans ,dinmore caravans just past hereford , and the ones you mentioned also, south wales caravans in tonypandy havent heard any bad things of any of these hope this helps tj

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Houndlegs

I haven't used them personally but both Highbridge Caravans and Chipping Sodbury Caravans are considered to be good reputable dealers by members of this forum according to posts that have been submitted to this forum.

Dec 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi.

I have used Highbridge Caravans over a 15 yr period and found them fine. Always done a satisfactory deal and think I have had 5 vans from them in total. Very comprehensive website.

Andrew

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
i drove approx 3 hours to get my wyoming from chipping sodbury because they gave me the best deal and no-one else could touch them. the y are a family buisness and also gave me a good deal on the motor mover aswell. they fitted an outside satalite socket free, they thre in the bailey draft wheel cover worth

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
Hi Phil

I live in Somerset, used Discover originally taking after my parents who used them for years, recently purchased from Chipping Sodbury found them to be brilliant, always willing to answer questions etc., and the service department are so knowledgeable can't fault them. As a foot note I have also heard they are picking up the warranty servicing etc., from Discover.

Also used Highbridge for accessories etc., and again they have always been very helpful especially if you are looking for something in particular

Kind Regards

Di

Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
Hi, like you we live in South Wales. Had a look at both Highbridge and Chipping Sodbury as well as a few others. We ended up buying our caravan through Chipping Sodbury as they offered us a really good deal. I cannot fault them at all and when we went to pick the van up, they took their time and explained absolutely everything to us (we were complete novices!). I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. The few times I did pop to Highbridge though, I found their staff were also very friendly and helpful.

Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
i drove approx 3 hours to get my wyoming from chipping sodbury because they gave me the best deal and no-one else could touch them. the y are a family buisness and also gave me a good deal on the motor mover aswell. they fitted an outside satalite socket free, they thre in the bailey draft wheel cover worth

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi, like you we live in South Wales. Had a look at both Highbridge and Chipping Sodbury as well as a few others. We ended up buying our caravan through Chipping Sodbury as they offered us a really good deal. I cannot fault them at all and when we went to pick the van up, they took their time and explained absolutely everything to us (we were complete novices!). I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. The few times I did pop to Highbridge though, I found their staff were also very friendly and helpful.
totally agree with louise on this.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts