Redwings Horse Sanctuary / ILPH

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Helllo

As a supporter of the above, I wondered if anyone had visited them. I know they allow dogs but just wondered what they are like and whether they are worth a visit. If not, I'll just keep sending the cheques off.

Many thanks.

Lisa

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi Lisa,

I support Redwings as well!

We haven't been to the Gapton Hall site, as we haven't visited for a good few years. We used to take the children when they were younger, to their old sanctuary, and it was a lovely afternoon out! I would suggest that if you are nearby to give it a look, it gives you a really good insight into the work they do, and to see the lovely horses, donkeys and ponies. :O)

Can't help you with the ILPH.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Wendy

Thanks for the reply, I'll definately go to Redwings, I've often wanted to visit. Looking forward to it.

Lisa x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa, we went to Redwings a few years ago and wasn't greatly impressed. To be fair I think they had only recently moved into the new premises, it may have greatly improved now, worth a look. We were able to take the dog to.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for the reply, well, if it's rubbish or not, I have to go. I just love horses. This is me taken on Saturday, just waiting to go into dressage, don't look at the stains on my jods, heavy rain beforehand.

Lisa
waitinghorse.jpg

Apr 27, 2006
Visit site
Naughty naughty no gloves for a dressage test! Lovely horse, I lost mine Anglo Arab two years ago at the age of 32 (had her since she was 6) have just started to ride and teach again in the last couple of months.

To stop your top two plaits sticking up do one more underloop with the plait and sew into the mane.

How did you do and what test were you doing?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Debbi

It was just the basic D Level 2. I came 7 out of 14.

Sorry to hear you lost your Arab, she made a grand old age.

Good luck with the teaching.

Lisa x

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts