Reflecting on a few recent topics: I'm doing a CMHC Course

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
I'd imagine that there will be a few similarities between a caravan towing course and a HGV class 1 course.

You take your B+E test at the HGV test centres! I think there are several similarities on the practical test for B+E, C1, C1+E and C+E. Comparing notes with a relative that had to do a C1 test (Vehicles up to 7500kg) for their job, the reversing round the cone into the box was the same.

May 21, 2021
Visit site
Having towed caravans and military trailers all over Europe we changed to a motorhome but are now going back to a caravan. I’ve decided to do the CMC course in August as a refresher. Different caravan, different car so better safe than sorry. Really looking forward to it.

Reactions: WayneS
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Congratulations! This spring I want to buy my first caravan and am also looking for a training course. I consider my driving skills to be good, although I have never driven a hitch car. I understand that you need to get practical skills yourself, but I hope that experienced instructors can teach you the theoretical foundations.
The two Clubs both provide caravan courses that cover driving, manoeuvring and other aspects of caravanning. I found my CMHC course invaluable.

Reactions: StiveSTI
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts