Reich motor mover

Sep 8, 2018
Visit site
Hi, we have a Reich motor mover it has a red section then a green section do I stop winding it onto the wheel as soon as I see the green section?
Thanks.
Glynn

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Are you winding by hand? When I had a Reich Move Control with manual winding I just wound until it developed good resistance and by them the indicator was green.

Mar 7, 2015
Visit site
Elsdon57Ruby said:
Hi, we have a Reich motor mover it has a red section then a green section do I stop winding it onto the wheel as soon as I see the green section?
Thanks.
Glynn

We also have a manual wind Reich mover. I usually wind to the centre of the green band. I think I have only once had to wind further, when the tyres were wet and there was a bit of a slope, I wound it to the very edge of the green / red. As Elsdon57Ruby said, as long as you get good traction onto the tyre, you`ll be fine.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
sgtangel said:
Elsdon57Ruby said:
Thanks.
Glynn

We also have a manual wind Reich mover. I usually wind to the centre of the green band. I think I have only once had to wind further, when the tyres were wet and there was a bit of a slope, I wound it to the very edge of the green / red. As Elsdon57Ruby said, as long as you get good traction onto the tyre, you`ll be fine.

Nice to see you posting again, do you use a manual winder, or "Could you use an electric drill " to wind the mover.

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't have a Reich mover but mine has a similar red green gauge I wind to cover about a third of the green normally, little further when wet. Using a drill

Mar 7, 2015
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
Nice to see you posting again, do you use a manual winder, or "Could you use an electric drill " to wind the mover.

Thanks. You can use either. I tend to use a hand drill when at home just for ease, but weight is a real issue when travelling, so use the manual handle for the steady`s when away. For anyone on the fence with regards a mover purchase, it really is well worth the investment !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts