Reich Mover Service

Jun 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

I have been mulling over whether to fit a mover for sometime, and issues such as would the would the clamps still fit, and siting of power supply etc. Befoer making a decision I was in contact with R&L Draper (Reich's UK supplier and fitting agent)and received some very good advise. Howver it was not until the nEC show in February that I finally made up my mind to have a Reich mover fitted. Well it is pleasing to deal with a company that 'does what it says on the brochure'. R&L Draper hav enow fitted the unit and after a short demo I had the van hitched up to the car and took it back to its storage site. The normal parking spot is very tight, but with the mover placing the van was a doddle. Worth the money jsut to get the van in and out. My wife thinks I have an ulterior motive to now go solo!. But for anyone thinking of a mover I can recommend the service from Reich and R&L Draper as first rate.

Mar 2, 2006
Visit site
hi other clive,

couldn't agree more, had my Reich for two tears now, other half went ape when I told her what it cost, but now tells everyone she meets on site that they should think about getting one .

Jul 6, 2005
Visit site
hi other clive,

couldn't agree more, had my Reich for two tears now, other half went ape when I told her what it cost, but now tells everyone she meets on site that they should think about getting one .
Hi Will (and Other Clive)

I have just had a Reich Twin axle mover fitted to my new van. The initial demonstration proves just how efficient this will be. Quite a lot of effort is required to fully engage the rollers with the green mark showing. Do you do this manually or use an electric drill (mine isnt powerful enough)? I posted an earlier thread a week ago and had some advice but all input will be appreciated.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts