Remis roof light

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I have a large Remis roof light, ite blackout section is taped to the net section, and I've noticed a fine string hanging down, does anybody have a link to stripping these down and repairing them at all please?
Thanks Tony
Tony
Does the blind and net pull over the whole way and stay there?

Sep 26, 2018
Visit site
I have a large Remis roof light, ite blackout section is taped to the net section, and I've noticed a fine string hanging down, does anybody have a link to stripping these down and repairing them at all please?
Thanks Tony
HI Tony,
I had this with a window on our old van and documented the screen string repair here:
Blind repair
Hope this helps, or at least gives you a clue as to where to start

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I think you will find they are separate same thing with ours we had a problem and my caravan dealer just order me a new pack and fitted them

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
They are supposed to be separate, one on either side, the previous owner has connected them with gaffer tape and taped it shut with the blackout blind bit in use, there is a thin bit of string hanging down, I am on 14 hour days at the moment but start 18 days annual leave as of tomorrow so I will take a little video of it and upload it to YouTube and put a link so it's a little clearer.
Tony this is another similar video that may help like Gazziluzz.
View: https://youtu.be/xhW-oJn2sOw

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for the vid
Same as mine it’s broken twice. The little plastic lugs shown in my last video. Restringing is not easy as you can see. Carefully positioned self tappers with smooth shanks will work. If mine fails again then it’s Beachball’s solution

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts