Removing roxite windows

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
Is it possible to remove Roxite Windows without too much fun and games, if it is, how please, I'm rebedding all the aluminium trims on my van and these trims are the last thank god, TIA,

Sean.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
There are basically three possible ways, depending on how the windows sit on the van.
If you could post some pics of the windows it would help.
If the front windows are recessed then they either need the whole hinge bar and window removing, or it is possible that just lifting them above horizontal will release the hinge.
If the windows are on a flat front surface then they either have end stops which need removing and the windows slide out, or lifting as above.
Side windows, same applies.

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
Thanks Damien, yeah sorry I should have mentioned which Windows I was referring to, they're all on the sides of the caravan, there's three windows in all, two front side lounge Windows and the kitchen window, the only thing that stops them moving out of position is a little stainless steel screw each end of the window hinge, I'm explaining this because I won't be at my van until this weekend, weather permitting of coarse.

Sean.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts