Replacement awning pole

We were lucky to escape with minor damage resulting from the severe gales in North Wales last September - only 1 very bent awning pole. I'm struggling to find a stockist of spare awning poles. It's a front cross-bar steel pole, jointed at the centre that I'm after for a Trio Mexico awning, although I'm hoping that the pole diameter is fairly standard and I won't have to be picky on actual manufacturer. I'll cut to length myself if necessary.

Any ideas? Many thanks

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Try Camperlands in Northenden Manchester on 0161 902 3026- www.camperlands.co.uk.They are one of the largest suppliers of all forms of canvas related equipment and are extremely helpful. If they haven't got one I'm sure they can point you in the right direction. Good Luck.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I would have thought that trio themselves or a trio dealer would be the best and first port of call.

Have you tried some of the bigger dealers? Like awning land at Glossop caravans I have found them very helpful on there awning side.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
anecdotal, but may help.

We severely bent pole for our Bradcot in high winds.

Enquired through local caravan dealer. Replacement pole delivered to door within 3 days from manufacturer for

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts