Replacement interior wooden panels

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I've had it with the sliding bathroom door in my 07 Elddis Odysee, it never fitted properly, comes out of the sliders, and sticks.

So, I'd like to buy some matching interior wood that i can use to make a solid bathroom door (like in the later models).

Does anyone know where i can purchase the mathcing wood colour in the lightweight thickness used on interiors? Who supplies this so i can provide measurements and the colour etc?

thanks

Feb 17, 2007
Visit site
Our bathroom door was never really satisfactory so we have a full length, generous width, curtain made of heavy upholstery fabric.

Mar 21, 2008
Visit site
Hi Graham,

Try Magnum Motorhomes (http://www.magnummotorhomes.co.uk/). They supply materials for self-build motorcaravanners and should have what you need.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. The track makes two 90 degree turns (top and bottom) and the height between the floor and ceiling varies - so somethimes the sliding door is half an inch away from even touching the track!

Bottom line is its just another example of poor design - a simple door would have been much better (which they have put on later models).

Build qulaity and design never cease to amaze me on vans - "you don't but an instrument for holidaying, you buy a DIY liability"

Mar 5, 2009
Visit site
Graham if its the Odyssey 550 we have bought a new van and after some checking with Elddis guys at NEC show we are in process of hopefully getting a door made by elddis as they make all internals for Odyssey themselves will let you know outcome and cost,also said they were going to probably drop roller door in favour of a wooden door in future

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts