Reputable dealer in or Nr Glasgow ???

Dec 16, 2007
Visit site
Hallo people, ready to make a purchase ( at last )

so any reputable dealers in or Nr Glasgow would be appreciated, hopefully with good reference stories. Im looking for a twin axle ,preferably senator wyoming or similar layout.

bubba_fatass@msn.com

if anybody wants to PM me

thanks a lot William

JF1

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Try Overland at Larbert. We have always been happy with them and seem more willing to do a deal than some of the others. Their service is second to none. On one of our purchases we also bought a new awning. When we left they realised we had the wrong poles and the owner of the company delivered the right ones to us that night. They go that extra mile for their customers and nothing is too much trouble for them. Servicing is also excellent.

RJC

Jul 6, 2005
Visit site
Hi William

We bought our current caravan, a Senator Wyoming, from Duncans of Wishaw and have been very pleased with them.

You do not say whether you are looking for a new Wyoming or a used one. If it is the latter we have traded ours in for a new Coachman and get this in a few weeks. If you are interested we could let you have the Wyoming for the trade in price we are getting (i.e. it will then be cheaper for you as there will be no dealer mark up). It is a 2005 series 5 Wyoming and as I work in Dublin during the week it has not been used as much as I would have liked (the oven hasn't even been used!!).

We are not getting our new one from Duncans only because they do not do the layout we were looking for in any of the ranges they supply otherwise we would have definitely gone back to them.

Hope you find something suitable.

Cheers

Richard

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
I would also recommend Duncans of Wishaw. I have dealt with them for a number of years, now in process of buying 4th van from them. They deal with Baileys therefore would be able to supply the van you are looking for.

Robert

G

You are making a complete contradiction in terms. You used the words 'reputable' and 'Glasgow' in the same context.

Everyone knows the 'Weegies' would screw their own grannies, which is why the Capital is in Edinburgh.Ergo as they say.

Dec 16, 2007
Visit site
Hi William

We bought our current caravan, a Senator Wyoming, from Duncans of Wishaw and have been very pleased with them.

You do not say whether you are looking for a new Wyoming or a used one. If it is the latter we have traded ours in for a new Coachman and get this in a few weeks. If you are interested we could let you have the Wyoming for the trade in price we are getting (i.e. it will then be cheaper for you as there will be no dealer mark up). It is a 2005 series 5 Wyoming and as I work in Dublin during the week it has not been used as much as I would have liked (the oven hasn't even been used!!).

We are not getting our new one from Duncans only because they do not do the layout we were looking for in any of the ranges they supply otherwise we would have definitely gone back to them.

Hope you find something suitable.

Cheers

Richard
Hallo Richard, would consider 2nd hand van, we actually seen a Senator Wyoming in Duncans last year for approx 9k i think, the reason for going to a dealer was obviously for the finance option, how much are you lookin for for your van ?

you can reply to my msn addy to keep nosey plonkers from Edinburgh stickin their beak in to adult conversations

thanks William

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts