Retired couple

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
A tall order - I have been asked by a retired couple who do not have a considerable wealth if I know of a site approx. 2 hours drive from Bridgend where a touring van can be sited for the season for approx. £500 per season incl. for electric hook up and awning. They do not like the idea of towing but like the freedom of a caravan holiday and a weekend retreat. Any suggestions please?

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Colin

We keep our tourer on a seasonal pitch close to Pershore in Worcs. It's probably slightly longer than two hours from Bridgend, about 15 minutes drive from Jn 6 on thec M5. The site fee is

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Steve & Cal thank you for your reply - the site seems very interesting. I will send an e-mail to the mods. requesting that they forward my e-mail address to you if that is acceptable to you. Sounds very confusing this e-mail jargon.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Colin, I'll look out for that. It seems as though you know about as much as me about this computer lark, I get overtaken regularly on the information super- highway. I wasn't sure of 'the form' for exchanging personal information. Its a funny old thing to do typing as a hobby.Regards, Steve

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I am following up the reply from Steve for which I am grateful. However has any body else any other suggestions whether it be west Wales, Mid Wales or over the border in England?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts