Returning to school timescale announced.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
You learn before you go to school, then you learn all your working life, you learn to pass, your knowledge on to the youngsters, then in old age, you learn to keep, quiet and smile at the younger folk around you, that haven't learned enough. Yet.

• Haha
Reactions: Buckman
Jul 30, 2022
Visit site
You learn before you go to school, then you learn all your working life, you learn to pass, your knowledge on to the youngsters, then in old age, you learn to keep, quiet and smile at the younger folk around you, that haven't learned enough. Yet.
Not badly written, in principle, I completely agree with you. A person studies all his life. Even now I entered college for a second higher education.
My God, I haven't seen my classmates in five years. We haven't had a single reunion. Although I still remember how I used to find homework about my classmates, used https://studydriver.com/ethics/ for that. I can't even imagine how excited they were to see each other (in the picture). I hope my class gets together at least in their 50s, if they think of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: audiorob

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts