Reupholstering??

Jan 23, 2007
Visit site
Hello all our 1995 Bessacarr Wentworth is starting to look alittle dull on the cushions, does anyone know where we can get it reupholstered, we thought about a new van but love the old girl to much, we are in the west midlands area, thanks Paul

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
paul theres a couple in coventry who have there own buisness. its not huge but they are reasonable. when i went round one day they had put new leather onto a speed boats seating in different colours it looked fantestic.

its called VIP but ill have a look and get the number if you are interested. its in like a little old bungalow behind a hairdressers in coventry.

you would have to take it and collect it.

jo-ane

May 18, 2006
Visit site
We had our upholstery damaged by mice many years ago. We made a claim on our caravan insurance. We contacted our local dealer and asked where they used for upholstery repairs. They gave us the address of a local firm, who we used. It may be worth a phone call to your local dealer for some info.

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
I recently had a softer cushion replaced in a new caravan by Tockfield who advertise in the CC magazine. The cover was removed and then replaced and you couldn't tell it had been removed so if I was needing reupholstery I would certainly use them. The price was reasonable too and their showroom and customer service spot on. They were somewhere near Derby.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
paul

we had a similar problem had a word with a local upholstaler yellow pages job he came round measured up. we got material from local end of roll stockist "note fireproof material" he came took away recovered. totally buttons to what we,de been quoted and yes he done the buttons also. worth a try save a few bob

dave

Jan 23, 2007
Visit site
Thanks for all the replies, we found a local company called Care-a-van in Kings Norton, they had our van for a week and made an OUTSTANDING job for a very good price i might add,!!! would highly recommend

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts