Reversing Camera for rravan

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
I've been bought a wireless reversing camera for the caravan, they must be trying to tell me something.

Maplin's deal at £59.99 and can be wired to reversing light if you want and works over 25 plus metres (Says 60 mtrs on the transmitter box)

We're away, friends husband bought one for themselves and had it working in under an hour today. Small clear colour screen with left to right reversal switch. Very impressed with field of view and clarity so they went and got two more for friends.

Screen runs from lighter plug and has a sat nav style suction mount.

May 5, 2005
Visit site
was thinking of a wired one as heard reports that wireless ones suffered from interference but if your happy will get one over the weekend and try it

thanks for the info

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
D D. We're about 1500 miles from home. I've not seen it yet but my friends old fella had to take their van out and drive around with it to try it out. It looks like a small camera from the emailed photo and only a small screen. No problem with interference, but they say it does have a warning about that.

Maplin's have a good returns policy they say! For

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
I can confirm maplin has a good returns policy. God knows i have taken enough back!

Having said that, the last two PSU i have bought or still working, so its not all junk.

Sep 3, 2005
Visit site
I can confirm maplin has a good returns policy. God knows i have taken enough back!

Having said that, the last two PSU i have bought or still working, so its not all junk.
I have had a similar one from costco for about 18mths - very good

does have get any cctv cameras tho

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts