Review of Brittany trip

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
May 10, 2020
Visit site
We plan ferries by the times of boarding to the times of having to leave and arrive on site. I like to leave plenty of slack in my journey times when it comes to getting to the port. That’s why we do Plymouth to Roscoff out and St Malo to Portsmouth back. It does mean that we arrive on site a bit early but we clear that with the site on booking. Plus it means that I drive fresh and during the day.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We plan ferries by the times of boarding to the times of having to leave and arrive on site. I like to leave plenty of slack in my journey times when it comes to getting to the port. That’s why we do Plymouth to Roscoff out and St Malo to Portsmouth back. It does mean that we arrive on site a bit early but we clear that with the site on booking. Plus it means that I drive fresh and during the day.
Looking at the travelling time from my home to Plymouth 330miles one way trip so Portsmouth would be better it a shorter route

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts