Reviews matter!

Feb 13, 2022
Visit site
I was out for a nice drive out today in the Devizes area when I stumbled on a CS in a beautiful area with views to the hills. I went for a nose and it looked lovely. I thought to my self I’ll definitely have to do a couple of nights here in the summer. However when I got home I took a look at the reviews. Generally very positive but then I read various (not negative) comments about the cockerel waking you up at 4:30 am!! Glad I checked the reviews, not for me! I’m not a morning person. It’s a shame because I liked everything else about the site. But just goes to show that reviews are important.

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
I was out for a nice drive out today in the Devizes area when I stumbled on a CS in a beautiful area with views to the hills. I went for a nose and it looked lovely. I thought to my self I’ll definitely have to do a couple of nights here in the summer. However when I got home I took a look at the reviews. Generally very positive but then I read various (not negative) comments about the cockerel waking you up at 4:30 am!! Glad I checked the reviews, not for me! I’m not a morning person. It’s a shame because I liked everything else about the site. But just goes to show that reviews are important.

But only “believable” reviews. 🥹

John

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Ear plugs perhaps?

Reactions: Jcloughie
Oct 8, 2006
Visit site
There is a CL just south of and about halfway between Devizes and Pewsey with a superb view of the downs and the Alton Barnes White Horse. If you Google it you will find a map of a circular walk to look at the horse, and it takes you alongside the CL mentioned above.

Jan 20, 2023
Visit site
We’ve just returned from a week at Brighton CMHC site and we were woken several times in the middle of the night by the blood-curdling shriek/scream of Muntjac deer, it sounds like nothing else outside of a horror movie!

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We’ve just returned from a week at Brighton CMHC site and we were woken several times in the middle of the night by the blood-curdling shriek/scream of Muntjac deer, it sounds like nothing else outside of a horror movie!
So far not heard a Muntjac deer but i have been woken by Peacocks when i was fishing

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
This North London site was full of Peacocks. It was a rescue centre. But they never bothered us. We must be very good sleepers.

But they do poo.

1677489177698.jpeg

1677489232860.jpeg

John

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts