Rick Stein and Chalky the dog

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
If like me you watch the adventure of Rick with his dog chalky and enjoy the places he visits it was always nice to see Chalky,but my question is whether Chalky is still alive and if not when did her die.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Plotter

on one of Rick Stein shows he said Chalky was get to old to tave and he was not going to be in this seres.

the show was set in frace some were.

And he said he is quite well for is age and he would be miss him.

Mark

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
it was last yaer that i seen this.

I like Rick Stein and Chalky is food is simpl.

Nest time I go to were is resteront is I would like to go for a mail. we mit try and do it nest year.

Mark

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site

Nest time I go to were is resteront is I would like to go for a mail. we mit try and do it nest year.

Mark

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site

Mark

Dec 23, 2005
Visit site
According to Rick Stein's website, Chalky is alive and well.

It says, "Over the next couple of days Chalky and I are filming in Cornwall for a special tribute documentary in honour of the Centenary of Daphne du Maurier's birthday next May.

News of Chalky's demise is somewhat premature, and I can tell you that he is very much looking forward to getting in front of the camera again and will be back on your screens soon."

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site

Mark
Mr Mod

would you get ride of the two exter post for me.

Jun 30, 2006
Visit site
Mark & Sharon

If you are planning a meal in Rick Steins restaraunt for next year you'd better book it now! They are usually booked up months in advance. It's in Padstowe. NW Cornwall.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Valeria

I wunder if I would have to do that but I can not see use do it we will just have to go to the bake that he run and the chippy.

Mark

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site

Mark
Mark you seem to have astutter with your finger!!

Kevin H

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts