riverside holiday park newquay or treloy touring park

Sep 18, 2005
Visit site
We have decided its between these 2 sites for our main summer hols next year, and we are wondering if anyone can tell us which one would be the best, we have a 14 year old daughter any comments would be most helpful.

Thank you

Andrew & Lorraine

Sep 18, 2005
Visit site
ok ok get the message no one has been to either site!!! lol

SOrry was just sick of checking my question and having no answers thought i would answer it myself.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi andrew

been to treloy,its next to an army/RAF base.was quite noisy during the night.this was some years ago,the site itself was poor,very small clubhouse,really crowded site,they seemed to just shove you in.facilities were not the best.i certainly would not go back.

mate went last year and he said it hadn't improved much and he would not be going back either.

never been to riverside so i can't comment

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Andrew

Agree with the others about Treloy, went once not been back, Newquay Park is good for entertainment, lot of the pitches VERY sloping, they issued lumps of tree as levelling blocks when we were there, can't comment on Riverside as haven't been, if you are looking in Newquay area try Trevornick or Hendra, both big sites with lots to do but can get busy and noisy in high season.

TRENDING THREADS