Robberies on French - Reply to All.

Aug 7, 2008
Visit site
Thank you for all your kind comment's.

I shared this with you as a gesture of kindness and in the hope it would stop the same thing from happening to someone else. We will learn by our mistakes and we had hoped that by posting our experience on here it would help someone else.

One thing is for sure I did not expect to be judged or doubted in anyway. Please don't think we have not beaten ourselves up about why we didn;t hear anything or why we left our valubles on display because so far we have spent 8 sleepless nights doing exactly this.

We have also wound the legs up on the caravan and the jockey wheel as quietly as possible while someone is laid on the bed to see just how quietly it can be done and to prove to ourselves that we are not going mad - all I would say is try it on your own caravan and you will then see just how quiet it can be done and until you have done it don't say know one could break into your van without you knowing because we said the same. We took every precaution we could and it still happened.

The items stolen were within reach from the door and consisted of my husband's short's which contained his wallet and car keys and his wallet contained his 2 credit cards, switch card and 150.00 euro's for the toll's (not a huge amount but the only cash we had). A rucksack containing my Son's girlfriend's overnight clothes and a travel wallet which contained our passports, driving licenses etc (we got these back though when my husband gave chase) - these items were only on show as we literally came in the caravan with our valuables from the car put them down and crashed out for the night in the early hours.

As for them stealing an English car,the Gendarmerie could not agree more - they said they would usually steal a small french car, ours was a huge silver Land Rover. Just goes to show things don't always happen as you expect, we were advised the people responsible were most likely to be a Romanian or Morrocan gang who are expert's at what they do.We also questioned why if they know this happens is it not policed better 365 days a year, we were told it was purely down to manpower and that they were not allowed as we are in England to use cctv due to human rights laws in France so basically since border control was taken away it is harder to police French crime.

We were also told by many french people that very recently there has been a lot of publicity on the French news regarding these crimes in the north and south of France - so for the person who lives in France who doesn't know anything about it, I can only suggest you get a tv......Oh and read the article in this month's Caravan club magazine - you may all believe that if you still doubt me.

I have to say that I am very flattered that certain people thought I had actually spent the day at work for 9 hours and then home to register on this website to make up this whole thing for no reason at all, I can't actually imagine anyone doing that at all - or maybe that's just the class of company I keep.

I hope my further explanation of things in a little more detail has changed the mind set of all you doubting Thomas's - If I haven't then tough as I won't ever be posting anything else on here again, it's perhaps the most unfriendly website/forum I have ever been on - I would like to say that despite your small mindedness I do genuinly hope you never suffer the same as we have and still are.

Thank's to those of you who actually uderstood why I posted this item and appreciated the only reason why I did it - for you.

Jo

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Hi Jo

Your whole account of what happened to you is totally believable to me and I hope you can soon put the experience behind you.

These types often target service areas.

From what you say, I think they were after your Land Rover for whatever reason.

They knew enough to know they needed the keys to start it otherwise they would not have risked disturbing you.

There has been accounts in the past of gas being used to subdue the occupants of a target vehicle. This has happened to HGV drivers asleep in their cabs on service areas. They have then been overpowered and their truck stolen.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jo,

We have only stayed on an aire once, and I got no sleep through worrying about safety and haven't bothered since. I like many other s though believed we would wake up if the caravan was disturbed..until one morning on holiday my hubby said to me' there was a beautiful sunrise this morning so I went out and took some pictures, He'd got out of bed, took the camera from the cupboard, went out of the caravan came back in to the caravan. None of us heard anything.Thats when I realised you can never be sure you will

hear anything!

Sorry about the other attitudes but even if you manage to stop it happening to one person then you have done a good thing.

Also much as I love France, and I really do,there are those that seem to give you the impression ' Crime what crime theres no crime in France'!

Catherine

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Jo

I am sorry if you feel that this forum has treated you uncharitably. Obviously no one wants to go through what you have described and I suppose there can't be too many warnings. Perhaps what you don't know, and it is something that can colours poster's judgement a little, is that every year we get posts from new people to the forum with a similar subject content. I suppose people find it strange that that people who don't normally belong to a forum join to post such a message. I post this message as a point of explanation and I have seen the same thing, over the years, happen elsewhere. I hope you get everything sorted out and that it does not colour you enjoyment of caravanning too much and of forums also which can be a useful source of information.

David

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jo,

I've been following this thread since you posted it. I think some of the comments made by other members are pretty poor and not in the spirit of a friendly caravan forum.

Can I say this in your defence. My brother-in-law is a French motorcycle cop patrolling the Auto-routes near Marseille. For a number of years now he has been warning us against thefts such as you describe, along with regular car jacking at service stations. These crimes are mainly carried out by gangs of Eastern Europeans and North Africans.

A small padlock fitted to corner steadies will not stop an experienced thief. They can remove a wheelclamp in approx 15 seconds with a piece of rope !!

I hope you are not put off caravaning by some of the answers you received by a few individuals. I think everybody needs to be more security minded these days and your post serves as a good reminder.

DJM

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jo,

As I said in my original reply to you - I expected this type of response from some members of this forum when you originally posted about your unfortunate experience.

I used to contribute regularly a few years ago,(under a different name), but now only post occasionally because of some of the members views. A lot of previous members have also left and joined "friendlier forums" for similar reasons.

Please don't let some of these replies upset you, and more importantly, do not let it stop you enjoying our wonderful hobby of caravanning, (particularly overseas).

You have learnt your lesson the hard way and now you know what to do about it so you don't have to face the same dilemma in the future.

Always use a camp site, as other members have said, there are plenty of them and many are in close proximity to the main autoroutes and many of them offer first class facilities and help you unwind and relax after a long days driving and are far better than stopping at the side of the autoroute.

I hope everything gets sorted out for you both and you continue to enjoy continental touring.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Some years ago there was a report in the press that our neighbours had been gassed and robbed of all their jewellery, phones, passports, cards, keys, cash, etc., whilst 'overnighting' on a Aire near Biarritz, and had to use someone else's mobile to ring and cancel cards, contact insurers etc. We spoke to them on their mobile on their return, and were told that they had had a fantastic holiday - and we had received a postcard from them which omitted any details of their supposed robbery.

We never did find out what had happened - but suspect that it was an insurance scam, since several thousands pounds worth of jewellery was supposedly stolen. I suppose this makes me very cynical about these stories - especially as they are nearly always 'someone's friend' or a new poster on a forum,

Whilst we do stay on aires, out of choice, we would never leave valuables out on show (as caravanners know, there are very many places which are impossible to get at with two sleeping occupants - even if very soundly asleep) - and I am surprised at the naievety of those who do and then report that everything was stolen.

DJM

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I'm sure quite a few savvy caravanners have taken advantage of this continuing crime with "insurance scams a plenty".

However, there are genuine victims, of which, I personally know quite a few, including long distance lorry drivers using Aires on a regular basis.

Also to add fuel to the fire I have been targeted both in the Montpellier area of France and in the Barcelona area of Spain on the motorways on more than one occasion in broad daylight by criminals trying their best to stop you on the pretence that something is wrong with your outfit and then trying to rob you at knife point.

Therefore, common sense tells me if these organised criminal gangs, mainly from Morroco, Albania, Romania, and other Eastern European countries are prepared to do this in the daytime, then it is pretty obvious not to stop on Aires at night time and entice them to enter your van and take what they want.

From our extensive experience of overseas touring with a caravan,(in excess of 35 years), as far as we are concerned Aires are a definite NO NO AND ALWAYS USE A CAMP SITE.

G

All over Europe Caravanner's and Motorhomer's and a variety of freight drivers will be bedding down in service areas lay-by's and pull ins tonight. Many of us who are in the leisure groups will not use camp sites for a variety of reasons and some that use camp sites will find they have been robbed by the morning.

I've lived and worked in some of the world more unsavoury spots and seen more than my fair share of hotel rooms, in the past 47 years.

A few pointers. Never leave your wallet and keys near you doors at home!

Cars get stolen in the UK as thieves find the keys near the front door!

When travelling, split up your money and cards. A fat wallet on holiday or in many foreign "ports" is seen as asking to be relieved of it. In hotels keep your valuables tucked away whilst you sleep and use safety deposit boxes or room safes. It's also a wise traveller who splits up keys and in a number of countries I've put a chair behind the door and I've actually been woken during the night due to that precaution. All these things should be applied when caravanning if you have any sense no matter what country you are in.

As an Ex Pat I read UK news sites most days of the week and you don't live in a particularly crime free zone! On a recent visit to the UK with "Aussie Rellies" we felt far more uncomfortable and at risk at times than we ever feel in France!

It's quite funny to read Grimbo's comments on Eastern European's in France with all the problems with similar types in the UK!

Rather than telling others where to pitch their caravans at night when thousands safely park on Aires, Services and Lay-By's nightly.

We should all be aware that a caravan door locks are very weak and that wise campers add extra internal security to prevent doors and windows being opened without a lot of noisy effort.

Wise caravanner's and travellers split up their valuables and put them in out of the way secure areas so that in the event of theft the thief does not get lucky.

Wise caravanner's stopping coupled to the car for the night, lock the hitch with a quality security device and don't keep the key with the cars.

Wise car drivers and caravan/motorhomers add more basic security devices to deter thieves. Old fashioned Krooklock or similar is a good visual deterrent when touring at any time.

For years bike fans have ridden to Le Castalet and other bike racing circuits from around Europe, and quite a lot will sleep the night in bags or under plastic sheeting at the road side stops. As a long time caravanner's like many others we have stopped at service areas to many times to recall with no problem at all.

We have a TV and Radio at home and know the local police well. There are problems in France as there are every where, but not to the extent that is being suggested here.

Is Jo truly upset about what has been said here or because her family failed to take some very basic precautions that some of us have questioned and she is kicking herself about. In many years of caravanning we've not had any bad experiences at road side stops and nor have any of our caravanning peers that we know of. We've been on camp sites where people have been robbed and bikes and equipment have been stolen and we've had a BBQ , Chairs and water carriers stolen on site.

Would we suggest avoiding a trip to London or Paris because a knife has been pulled or a handbag has been snatched? Street crime is a threat in many European places, so is Jo suggesting that we all stay at home!

Was there not a TV show in the UK where a families caravan and car were stolen in the middle of the day from Rownham Services on the M27? Do I assume that caravanner's never stop there any more!

Or do others take as much appropriate care as they can and still do what they have done for years without worrymongering?

The theft of our car would be devastating if I left my wallet and all my money/cards together with keys within easy reach of a thief. But the thief would be lucky to get away with my wifes cards and money at the same time, so paying to get out of trouble should not be a problem in the short term!

DJM

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Euro,

Your not the only expat on this forum. I have worked and lived in the Middle East region and Europe for the past twenty years, therefore, I also consider myself to be well travelled and "Street Wise".

As you quite correctly say the UK is not a crime free zone however, robberies as experienced by Jo haven't surfaced in the UK yet, but probably will at some point in the future.

As for finding my comments about Easter Europeans in France quite funny, well you are entitled to laugh and have your own opinion like anyone else.

However, one day you may well be the victim of a similar crime and then who will be laughing?

After all, if we were all the same it would be a sad World to live in. You prefer to stay on Aires and I prefer to stay on camp sites and that is down to our own individual choice. I am not saying you are wrong to do so, but I know which one I feel safer on. As for your comment stating that you have never had problems on Aires, similarly I have never incurred any theft or robbery from a well managed camp site.

I'm in Qatar at the moment and I don't have any hassle whatsoever as there aren't avid caravanners here yet or anyone without a valid work permit or ID card etc.. but I'll be touring in France and Spain next month and through personal choice I won't be staying on any Aires due to my previous first hand experience of mainly Eastern European highway criminals.

PS - I sold my property in Torrevieja Spain which I purchased in 1979 and sold in 2002, due to the influx of Eastern Europeans and the crime wave which followed them and returned to touring in Europe with my caravan in order to get away from them, but it's not been easy. I keep bumping into them all over the place, particularly in the South of France and the Spanish coast roads where I spend at least six months per year touring around. It's not a myth it is a fact, these crimes are an everyday ocurrence.

Happy trails and stay safe.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I'm sorry but I still feel that camping the night in aires is potentially foolhardy. As I said before you would not do it here so why do it abroard?

The only times I have been robbed in nearly forty years travelling in France were by French people!

Don't do it!

Aug 10, 2008
Visit site
I found that the information available on these type of sites are invaluable,and the different opinions are of good use to.

But sometimes things should really be put into perspective,and for us living in the UK,we are far more likely to be robbed at home,than whilst travelling in our caravans abroad.

Sure robberies do occur and some of the posters have indeed given out sound advice as to how one should protect ones valuables,and threads like this help, to remind us by making it fresh in our minds.

As for the gassing remarks! Not really worth a second thought really,as there is no proper evidence to give it any worthwhile credence what so ever.[scientifically and that should count due to no reported deaths!]

"Myth" OK so maybe its not a total myth, but get real the odds are so long, why worry yourself or others for that matter.

More chance of a 500/1 winning the grand national, or having a breakdown,or having a accident.

So surely its better if we try to keep it in perspective,and takecare.

G

Where does this idea come from that people do not stop in service areas and pull ins in the UK. That is not correct!

And Please stop telling people what is safe and what is not! Because somebody has been robbed in France, that does not make it unsafe.

How you go about doing it and where you stop is the main factor in what is safe and wise.

Family friends fit elderly retired parents live near Bordeaux and still tour in a Hymer Motorhome for months each year, they have never paid for a european camp site in nearly 20 years and have plenty of motorhoming friends who do the same. They have been safe as have we and plenty of others. So why do some here persist in forcing their fears and predjudices on others.

Many people who stop at will do so to make the most of the time available to them, if they take some simple basic precations they are taking no more risk than walking down any local street in the UK no matter what any worrymongerers here would have caravannners believe.

Nov 29, 2007
Visit site
Have a look at this link concerning a report published by the well respected Guardian newspaper. It's even happening on trains in Italy now.

And who are the culprits - you guessed it Euro........... Eastern Europeans - wake up you sceptics and face reality.

]http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/mar/12/italy.international
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/mar/12/italy.international[/quote
I always overnight on campsites when in the UK or abroad but that is because I'm on holiday and any kind of service area is not my kind of thing. Apart from anything else, I need a suitable area to exercise my dog. To me the journey, including overnights, is part of the holiday and I want to enjoy it. Having said that I wouldn't be too worried about staying at an aires as I'm sure my dog would alert me to any potential danger. My fear is returning home to find my house has been burgled whilst I was away. This happend some years ago even though my neighbours visited my house twice a day and the property was alarmed.

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
Following an incident in, of all places Sweden, the German Auto Club ADAC issued a warning to caravanners touring Sweden not to camp on their own out in the wild, which is normally permitted there. Once again, Eastern Europeans were the perpetrators.

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
If these incidents do occur, can someone please explain why there has never been a report of the remains of these narcotic spray cans ever being found, or are we to believe that these people are extremely house-proud thieves & robbers who despite the fact that they operate in the middle of the night, never repeat never leave any forensic evidence behind. They must be cleverer than the thieving rat bags that broke into my caravan, as they left enough evidence to hang them, if it was allowed.

Steve W

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I assume we are all talking about road side 'Aires', and not the ones springing up in towns and villages all over France and intended for use by motorhomes!

G

I think Grimbo may have got the wrong end of the stick, I assumed tht he realised that a quite a few UK areas now have an Eastern European crime problem as well as France and Spain and other EU countries. On a recent visit to London we witnessed the police at work with EE pick pockets.

chenzhen

BANNED
May 19, 2016
Visit site
"The word vintage, used to describe dresses and clothing, is a broad term that is generally used to refer to clothing that originates from a past era. In general, clothing that dates earlier than the 1920s, is considered to be antique. Whereas clothing and dresses that have emerged after the 1920s, up to the 1980s and 90s, is considered to be vintage. Retro, or vintage style, usually refers to clothing that is an imitation of the style of a previous era.
A range of vintage style clothing that is hugely popular today, are the fifties dresses. The enduring popularity of these dresses, might be because that was the time women's clothing made significant strides, as it was after the second World War and many restrictions had been lifted and designers had more freedom and materials available to create beautiful women's fashion ranges.
Some of the popular dress styles that have enjoyed a timeless appeal have included the Ophelia dress, floral tea dresses, Audrey Hepburn style dresses, the figure hugging Lindy Bop dresses and dresses made famous by Grace Kelly and many classic Hollywood stars. Even today, young women are choosing vintage style dresses for their special occasions such as a ball, prom night, and other formal parties, because they have a definite charm and elegance and have been designed to enhance a woman's shape and beauty."
fake oakleys
michael kors uk
cheap ray bans
rolex watches for sale
nike free flyknit 5.0
ugg boots
coach outlet online
yeezy boost 350 white
michael kors bags
air max 90 white
ralph lauren outlet
louis vuitton bags
converse sale
coach factory outlet
adidas shoes
nike free flyknit 3.0
burberry outlet
nike air force
cheap ray-ban sunglasses outlet
tory burch shoes
nike tn pas cher
chaussure louboutin
adidas nmd runner
louis vuitton handbags
skechers outlet
oakley sunglasses cheap
cheap jordan shoes
louis vuitton handbags
ray bans
adidas nmd black
reebok classic
adidas trainers
vans store
nike cortez white
pandora charms
air max 90
adidas shoes
fitflops shoes
timberland uk
pandora charms uk
armani exchange
burberry bags
under armour
louis vuitton outlet stores
oakley sunglasses wholesale
coach factory outlet
pandora jewelry outlet
cheap basketball shoes
ferragamo
ralph lauren
pandora rings
toms outlet
michael kors outlet online
prada sunglasses wholesale
cheap ray bans
www.coachfactory.com
cheap air jordans
michael kors handbags
michael kors handbags
coach factory outlet
valentino
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet clearance
michael kors outlet
ugg boots
ralph lauren
ghd
michael kors outlet clearance
mizuno running shoes
nike air force black
cheap jordans
nike free run flyknit
cheap ray bans
sac longchamp
kate spade outlet
cheap ray ban outlet
ray bans
true religion jeans
babyliss hair dryer
michael kors bags
true religion outlet
coach factory outlet
reebok outlet store
ray bans
nike trainers
polo outlet
fitflops
adidas superstars
true religion outlet store
kate spade uk
discount nike air max
ray ban sunglasses outlet
jordan pas cher
levis 511
yeezy boost 350 white
nike huarache
omega speedmaster
christian louboutin uk
michael kors outlet store
tiffany jewelry outlet
polo ralph lauren men
adidas supercolor pink
rolex replica watches
ray ban outlet store online
cheap nike air max
coach outlet store online clearances
tory burch flats
hollister hoodies
nike cortez shoes
louis vuitton outlet online
hollister hoodies
michael kors handbags
pandora jewelry
louboutin outlet
coach factory outlet online
adidas pure boost black
designer handbags wholesale
yeezy boost 750
true religion
kate spade outlet online
tiffany uk
lebron james shoes 12
red bottoms outlet online
cheap jordan shoes
jordans
gucci borse
gucci handbags outlet
ray ban sunglasses sale
lacoste shoes
bottega veneta shoes
michale kors uk
ray ban sunglasses discount
louis vuitton uk
cheap ray ban sunglasses
ray ban outlet store
nike air force black
longchamp outlet
micahel kors
adidas superstar white
air max
cheap nfl jerseys
burberry outlet
christian louboutin outlet
hollister clothing store
oakley sunglasses outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
ralph lauren
nike blazer
michael kors canada
birkenstock sale
cheap ray bans
coach factory outlet
white converse
louboutin pas cher
jimmy choo
ed hardy uk
louis vuitton handbags
bottega veneta sale
north face outlet
nike air max 95
burberry sale
abercrombie and fitch outlet
hollister kids
louis vuitton purse
supra outlet
nike huarache black
nmd adidas
asics running shoes
lacoste polo shirts
nike free flyknit 3.0
jordan shoes
michael kors canada
abercrombie & fitch
coach outlet online
tiffany jewelry
burberry outlet canada
ray ban sunglass,ray ban sunglasses,ray ban outlet,cheap ray bans,cheap ray ban sunglasses,cheap ray bans,ray bans
ralph lauren outlet online
oakley sunglasses outlet
canada goose outlet
mlb jerseys wholesale
vans outlet store
birkenstock sale
coach purses on sale
ferragamo outlet
valentino bags
rolex submariner
oakley sunglasses wholesale
mont blanc outlet
hollister co
nike air force
christian louboutin outlet
the north face outlet
armani outlet
tiffany and co outlet
michael kors handbgas
cheap oakleys
north face jackets
dior sunglasses 2016
coach outlet online
north face uk
kate spade bags
oakley sunglasses outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
ray ban outlet online
adidas nmd uk
ghd hair dryer
jordan shoes
hollister uk
michael kors uk
buy red bottoms
nike roshe run
kate spade outlet
toms shoes
coach factory outlet
cheap oakleys
louis vuitton factory outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet online
puma outlet
true religion uk
chi flat iron
fitflops sale clearance
true religion jeans outlet
michael kors outlet canada
michael kors outlet
oakley sunglasses
instyler max
true religion jeans
fitflops
fitflops shoes
polo ralph lauren
pandora sale
michael kors outlet stores
hermes outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
nhl jerseys wholesale
toms outlet
longchamp uk
timberland shoes
christian louboutin uk
asics gel kayano
michael kors outlet
ed hardy
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet store online clearance
versace sunglasses wholesale
louis vuitton borse
kate spade handbags
new balance shoes
versace sunglasses
birkenstock outlet
oakley sunglasses,oakley sunglass,cheap oakley sunglasses,oakley sunglasses cheap,oakley sunglasses outlet,oakley store,oakley outlet,oakley outlet store,oakley sunglasses sale,oakley sunglasses discount
michael kors bags
birkenstocks
nike air max 90
timberland boots for men
kobe bryant shoes
adidas shoes
birkenstock shoes
christian louboutin shoes
under armour outlet store
rolex daytona
michael kors outlet
abercrombie outlet
birkenstock uk
cartier
omega
polo ralph lauren
true religion sale
polo ralph lauren outlet
burberry outlet stores
nike shoes for cheap
nike store uk
ray-ban sunglasses outlet
michael kors handbags
sac longchamp pliage
nike force 1
ecco outlet
coach outlet online
louboutin shoes
canada goose jackets
nike free runs
reebok
converse outlet
coach outlet online
stephen curry basketball shoes
hollister kids
jimmy choo outlet store
nike air max 90
hermes belt
louboutin shoes
supra store
stan smith adidas
cheap ray ban sunglasses
toms outlet
rolex watches uk
wholesale nike shoes
gucci outlet online
yeezy boost 350
nike free 5.0
louis vuitton outlet stores
cheap nfl jerseys
reebok shoes
coach outlet online
coach outlet store
www.coachfactory.com
tiffany and co jewelry
timberland shoes
ray ban outlet
timberland boots on sale
cartier love ring
white converse
louis vuitton purse
air max 90
ralph lauren pas cher
air jordan shoes
prada handbags
michael kors canada
holliste sale
adidas gazelle
nike flyknit racer
fitflops sale clearance
oakley sunglasses uk
yeezy boost 350 balck
lebron james shoes 2016
ralph lauren outlet
nike running shoes
cheap ray ban sunglasses
kobe 11
oakley sunglasses outlet
nba jerseys wholesale
coach outlet store
michael kors handbags outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
hollister clothing
polo ralph lauren outlet
tiffany and co outlet
louis vuitton pas cher
ralph lauren sale clearance
cheap oakley sunglasses outlet
"One of the most popular, but simple fifties dresses, is the petticoat. This was designed to be flattering to a lady's shape and also, to enhance the dress she was wearing over it. Petticoats made of silk and woollen materials were initially introduced for women to wear under the main dress, as they provided warmth and would enhance women's busts. The classic petticoat then became shorter and lacy petticoats became the fashion, as they delicately accentuated the dresses that were worn over them, such as the Ophelia dress.
Vintage style dresses UK are available in a wide variety of sizes from vintage clothing shops, textile fairs, auctions, flea markets, estate sales, antique markets, garage sales and collectable fairs. However, there is always the risk with buying genuine vintage clothing, that the sizes may not match current clothing sizes. But there are a number of special boutiques online, who specialise in designing and creating vintage clothing to order. They can take your specific measurements and produce an outfit that will be tailor made and fit you perfectly"
f'[pflspgkrl;sd

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts