Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I have purchased in the last year virtually every Rock Peg known to man and although with effort they are able to go into any type of ground.
The problem is when I go to pull them out either with a claw Hammer or with a peg puller the bits of plastic snap of and I am left with just the steel peg.
Try as I may I am unable to purchase just the plastic replacment parts so I have a mass of pegs without the necessary tie down bit.
However I have now found a Peg with a steel tee bar and hopefully I will be able to use them anywhere and when it comes to pulling them out they will be ready for the next trip.

Has anybody else gone through the same experiance as me and how do you get round the problem
John

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I find that if I push the plastic top down slightly with the claw hammer and then pull on the metal head of the peg alone I can get them out without damaging the plastic. Learnt from experience though and I do have some broken heads so will be investigating replacing those too.

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
would anyone be interested in purchasing steel tops that will slide along the "nail" ? i could make some from 6.0mm stainless. Depending on the qty if enough were ordered the price may be reasonable.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts