Rooflight broken!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi all,

Backing the caravan into the garden last week, we managed to catch the support wire for the outbuilding electrics under the rooflight (keep saying I'm going to bury it!). It has broken a fair chunk off one edge, and I fear it is beyond repair. Any of you good people know of somewhere I can get a cheap replacement? It's a 1981 Avondale Osprey Super with the original part I assume (pointed in the middle with a second skin allowing air up through a central hole).

TIA for any help.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Deano had the same problem last year broke a sky light went to local dealer no problem they are prety much standard just take the old one along to check the size think it cost about

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I think I know the type you mean..it is about 600mm square but fit's over only a 400x380mm opening?. If I am right you will not get a new one but 'normally' they are very strong and were fitted on many vans until the mid 80's so breakers should have a good supply.Alternately I would contact a local plastic sign maker and ask his advice as to repairing yours.

www.caravanningnow.org has a good list of breakers

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts