ross park devon

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
stayed there August 1997 and had a great time clean facilities if you like flowers you will fall in love with this park and the owners are a lovely couple , they told us when you are pitched up come back and pay they just seemed to care about the customer Nice quiet bar and lovely meals , you wont regret it

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have not stayed at this park, but we went and had a good look round when we were at Dornafield close by. Its very nice tidy and clean. We would not have been unhappy if we had booked to stay here.

Dornafield is also very nice.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Brilliant park. We spend majority of annual hols there every year.Introduced it to friends last year,they loved it,booked again for this summer.We have 2 Westies,the dog walk is wonderful.Squeaky clean site.Mark and Helen(owners)most friendly and helpful people you could meet.Going again for week at Easter,we just keep going back.Try it, it's great.No bikes or skateboards allowed on site(bliss).Try out the restaurant,good local produce home cooked.Post back comments when you have visited.Enjoy.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We are hoping to go in May. How is it for children (7+8)? Are they allowed in the bar area? Are the pitches nice and spacious? Look forward to your comments.

Mar 19, 2005
Visit site
Brilliant park. We spend majority of annual hols there every year.Introduced it to friends last year,they loved it,booked again for this summer.We have 2 Westies,the dog walk is wonderful.Squeaky clean site.Mark and Helen(owners)most friendly and helpful people you could meet.Going again for week at Easter,we just keep going back.Try it, it's great.No bikes or skateboards allowed on site(bliss).Try out the restaurant,good local produce home cooked.Post back comments when you have visited.Enjoy.
No bikes or skateboards , yet they allow yappy little mutts!!!!!

Do they frown on children having fun as well ?

Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
Yes, they do allow 'yappie' dogs, but I think that in most cases dogs are far better behaved than most children. There is a huge field for the 'kiddies' to play in, also a good sized games room. As for no bikes and skateboards, this is for the safety of all staying on the site. You must agree that they can be very dangerous when ridden at high speed around cars and people, I wish more sites had this rule. Take your bikes with you, there are plenty of places they can be ridden off site. We've just come back after a week there,many families arrived last weekend with lots of children and they all seemed to be having fun. By the way our dogs aren't 'yappie',our neighbours didn't realise we had dogs for several days. Try it, you may well enjoy yourself.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
No bikes or skateboards , yet they allow yappy little mutts!!!!!

Do they frown on children having fun as well ?
Bikes and Skateboards can cause damage to your van if not used in a correct manner.

I have children myself so I am not biased but I do not agree that children should use a site like a racing track.

Yes dogs are yappy but kids can scream louder.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Yes, they do allow 'yappie' dogs, but I think that in most cases dogs are far better behaved than most children. There is a huge field for the 'kiddies' to play in, also a good sized games room. As for no bikes and skateboards, this is for the safety of all staying on the site. You must agree that they can be very dangerous when ridden at high speed around cars and people, I wish more sites had this rule. Take your bikes with you, there are plenty of places they can be ridden off site. We've just come back after a week there,many families arrived last weekend with lots of children and they all seemed to be having fun. By the way our dogs aren't 'yappie',our neighbours didn't realise we had dogs for several days. Try it, you may well enjoy yourself.
Got to agree with everything you have said Jayne.

Some people just like to moan.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Got to agree with everything you have said Jayne.

Some people just like to moan.
I happen to believe that children (our future) are more important than pseudo-children ie dogs . I am also fed up with dogs leaving their mess outside my house in areas that my and other children play. I am not against dogs just against people that allow their dogs to mess , and people who think dogs are more important than people. As for banning bikes on site , that is unfair as my family when using bikes coduct themselves well and politly and present no danger to anyone else, yet are banned at Ross??? Following that train of thought cars should also be banned on Ross as they have killed & injured many more people than children on bikes.

Your statment that dogs are better behaved than most children is utter tosh , how many children do you see defacating and urinating in public , or biting , or howling at night. I am willing to bet that yourself and sadie either have long bypassed the kiddie thing or have never had any

Peter

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts