Royan, end of June 2009

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
Sorry, I should elaborate, Two outfits,two couples in their late teens (50+ set)prefer a pool, bar, relatively close to beach and quieter night life. A favourite of Brits would be nice.

Aug 31, 2007
Visit site
Hi Terry, we stayed at Camping Puits D'Autres just outside St Palais sur mer about 2 years ago. It had a pool/bar/takeaway small shop just across the road to beach. A better beach and restaurants a few hundred yards away. St Palais about 2 miles away but cycle lanes start outside camp site.

Mar 24, 2005
Visit site
Sorry, I should elaborate, Two outfits,two couples in their late teens (50+ set)prefer a pool, bar, relatively close to beach and quieter night life. A favourite of Brits would be nice.
try bois soli

http://www.bois-soleil.com
lovely site good location. i dont think this site is sutalble for very young children because the is no space around the caravan to play.

we have been here twice now and love it. if you look at the plan you can hold cursor over pitch and see each pitch. this gives you an idea of size. the site is next to the beach.

Apr 30, 2008
Visit site
Terry, we tried to book Camping Puits D'Autres through c&cc for this summer but they weren't accepting bookings for them. It seems there is some kid of ownership dispute going on.

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Mags and Alan, trying to steer round the seemingly increase in prices this year. Some are really expensive we feel this season? particularly elec hookup? Tried Nauzan Plage site 3 years ago but even they have upped prices.looking at CampingLe Bois Roland at the moment down other side of Royan. Anyone know if any good?

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
I can recommend Bonne Anse Plage in La Palmyre near Royan. We have stayed there several times and it has always been excellent. It has a fantastic pool complex, nice bakery, butchers shop and general groceries store. Also tennis courts, craxy golf etc and is right next to the beach. There is a cycle path between the campsite and La Palmyre and miles of cycly routes along the beach and in the forests. Well worth a visit.

Apr 17, 2009
Visit site
Hi Terry,

We have stayed at Camping Logis du Breuil *** (ST-AUGUSTIN-SUR-MER - 17). This was a good campsite with a lot of space. We have used this campsite on 2 seperate years, and found it to be very good check out their website. www.logis-du-breuil.com

Prices were good too!!

Happy hunting

Vanessa

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts