Royan to Futuroscope in France

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Royan to Futoroscope will take over 2 hours on motorways and while we enjoyed it last year I don't know that it is worth it if you have to return to Royan afterwards - your choice.

We enjoyed Puy du Fou better //www.puydufou.com although it is further away near Cholet

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
Hi

It is approx 100 miles (all motorway) from Royan to Futuroscope and takes about 1.5 hours. We went a few years ago and are planning to go again this summer when we are at Bonne Anse Plage in July. It's well worth the trip and is a great day out. The kids love it. Check out their website www.futuroscope.com

Hope you have a great holiday at Royan.

nor

Dec 21, 2003
Visit site
we were also thinking of doing this because we are staying in royan.

i was also wondering if you could make this trip by rail as there is a station in royan. if not we were thinking of a stop over on the way back. this would be to visit futuroscope or pay de fou. we dont have children with us.

we need a half way stop for three nights between royan and calais. this is for the end of july beginning of august.

Feb 12, 2006
Visit site
We have just returned from wintering in Spain and spent a couple of days at a site very close to Futuroscope aptly enough called Le Futuriste. One of the better sites we have stayed at and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.Very peaceful but on top of everything. If you use Camping Cheques it's in their directory.

http://www.camping-le-futuriste.fr/gb/index.htm
Nick

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Futuroscope is next to the Autoroute so the trip is not to bad, if you do not stay for the evening laser showm on the lake you will have wasted your journey and not seen the BEST part of the day.

The trip is OK but you and the kids will love the evening show and will not get back to Royan until after the sites gates are locked. Bon Anse Plage has plenty of parking outside and site security keep an eye on parked cars!

Have been to uturoscope a few times as the shows vary and it is one of the best days out you can pay for in France. My kids always prefered it to Disney

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Futuroscope is next to the Autoroute so the trip is not to bad, if you do not stay for the evening laser showm on the lake you will have wasted your journey and not seen the BEST part of the day.

The trip is OK but you and the kids will love the evening show and will not get back to Royan until after the sites gates are locked. Bon Anse Plage has plenty of parking outside and site security keep an eye on parked cars!

Have been to uturoscope a few times as the shows vary and it is one of the best days out you can pay for in France. My kids always prefered it to Disney
Totally agree.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts