Run Cottage Touring Park Woodbridge Suffolk

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone been to this site
The route we are looking at is A15 , A46 , A1(M) , and A14
is there any services we could pull in and have a break we would prefer stop on A14
Thanks for any information it would be appreciated

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Somewhere to stop on route .Great
Thanks for your help in this matter

Be wary of your satnav on the A14 between the A1 and M11 as the road has been subject to a major rebuild so some satnavs will be out of date and there may still be some junction restrictions and less than perfect signage.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Be wary of your satnav on the A14 between the A1 and M11 as the road has been subject to a major rebuild so some satnavs will be out of date and there may still be some junction restrictions and less than perfect signage.
Hi RogerL Thanks for the information I see if it comes up on the (car sat nav ).

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
When we arrived they made us very welcome but we were put on a service pitch would have been better if the toiletblock was completed as stated, we had book this site 12 months in advance when we got there it was not in use we had to use the other toiletblock where you came in near the reception lucky i took my mobility scooter with me . apart from that it was clean and organised.

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
We stayed here a few years ago and loved it! It would suit us even more now for size until we have 'the vaccine', with about 48 pitches for adult only spread over 2 fields with ample space. We had a grass pitch in the second meadow with views across the fields to the coastguard cottages on Shingle Street. There is the pond and being in an edge-of-village location you can enjoy other wildlife, we heard but not saw, owls hooting locally..
We approached from the A14, crossing the river Irwell then taking the A12 to Woodbridge, then B1083, Heath Road towards the site. Don't be tempted to drive through Ipswich which does save about 6 miles and might come up on SatNav! We have only tried Cambridge services once, drove in and out without being able to park, so for my book worth seeking an alternative stop!
Sutton Hoo is absolutely worth a visit and paying a few quid extra for a guided tour of the site to fully grasp the history (NT). https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/sutton-hoo
Also Aldburgh and Southwold a tad further up the coast.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts