Sadie [our oldest dog aged 14 1/2years]

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
it early days our older dog Sadie been taking the Ymove and the signs look encouraging so far she doing a short walk, and then will sit and you know she wants to go home

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Good to hear Sadie is walking. Six weeks ago you said she was running around after taking the vets anti inflammatory drugs. Has anything changed? Here’s to Sadie’ s continuing good heath a and painless mobility

Nov 2, 2023
Visit site
Our 15 year old Border Collie also suffers from Arthritic hips and at first we gave him Yumove (and still do) which definitely made a difference. He is now on Metacam and just recently has begun Librela Injections every 4 weeks. They have made a big difference to his mobility.

We did look at stem cell treatment that involved him twice going under an anaesthetic and a risk of side effects. Then he would probably need further treatment after a further 6 - 8 months. Very costly, although some insurance policies do cover this treatment.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
At some time folks, we have to give in and accept our companions are in their last days. No matter how many drugs we give them , they have a final life time.
We hated it when we have let our dogs go, but I rather have the heartbreak than see them suffer, they cannot tell us how much pain they are in.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
At the Vets yesterday for booster we had concerns with our Border terrier weight loss, lack of bladder control because of her age .cannot settle, difficult walking so she was checked over had a blood test but we are taking it day by day now .

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
After a number of difficult months with Sadie,, our beloved dog, we had to see vets as an emergency when in 24 hours she deteriorated , She peacefully went to sleep with my wife present. We"re now looking to coping with Sammy who was always by her side.
She"ll be greatly missed a true friend
This a photo of them together on the beach

Attachments

• DSC03181.JPG
    DSC03181.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Sorry to hear of Sadie’s passing. It is an awful decision to have to make, but I firmly believe that it is the most loving thing an owner can do. You will all miss her.
Mel

Reactions: Beachball and Hutch
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
A sad dayBB. At least Sadie is at rest now. Our two passed away three years ago. We think of them every day . Very sad😥

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to hear of Sadie’s passing. It is an awful decision to have to make, but I firmly believe that it is the most loving thing an owner can do. You will all miss her.
Mel
Hi Mel we miss her and on Tuesday she would have been 15 but next door neighbour got a collie and it suffering bad with it back legs it now got all the Ymove Max tablets i hope it makes a difference .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts