sanctions

Jul 9, 2021
Visit site
Please note, my post does not want to touch politics. We have what we have.
An important question for me is whether you believe that there are caravans in Russia and that there are caravans in Russia.
I personally cannot find an opportunity to buy a spare part in England. It depresses me.
Judgments about whether this is good or bad are not very interesting.
Interesting knowledge and experience, how to buy now.

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2022
Visit site
Just run this chap's post through google translate for the rest of us so someone may be able to help:
"Please note, my post does not want to touch on politics. We have what we have. An important question for me is whether you believe that there are caravans in Russia and that there are caravans in Russia. I personally cannot find an opportunity to buy a spare part in England. It depresses me. Judgments about whether this is good or bad are not very interesting. Interesting knowledge and experience how to buy now. "

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
The OP has posted before in trying to obtain parts for an older caravan that he is doing up. Previously his posts were in English. Clearly the present situation is making it almost impossible for him to try and purchase parts that he requires. Not a lot can be done other than to hope that the present situation improves markedly.

Reactions: Hutch and EW1999
Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
In the current climate, I think the OP has little to no chance of getting parts from the UK. I hope he can keep his caravan going by other means.

John

Jun 26, 2022
Visit site
Assuming you were able to find the parts in the UK because of the sanctions the whole payment would be declined by the payment provider the minute the address is entered. Best of Luck

Reactions: Jcloughie
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
EW1999, good to hear from you again, we also have problems here in the UK buying spares, the makers change the style of the caravans so often,

Sep 16, 2018
Visit site
Sadly although the sanctions were not intended to impact individual Russian citizens its inevitable that they do so. If the parts are sanctioned and the payment process is blocked then there's no way to resolve this legally and I fear this will remain the case for a long time.

Any UK, US or EU citizen attempting to evade the sanctions is committing an offence, as would any carrier transporting such goods.

So I am sorry I see no solution for you.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Possibly contacting the make's owners club could help. There are caravans in Russia, but not sure about the parts needed or if we are allowed to buy any.

Last edited:

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Do you have a breakers yard or scrap yard where people take caravans that are too broken to be fixed? Perhaps somewhere like that will have parts?
Mel

Jul 9, 2021
Visit site
Do you have a breakers yard or scrap yard where people take caravans that are too broken to be fixed? Perhaps somewhere like that will have parts?
Mel
Of course, there is no such thing in Russia))) I expected that someone had experience in delivering to Russia from England, for example, to relatives.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts