Sandy Balls - no longer a touring park

Apr 16, 2018
Visit site
Hi All,

It was with great sadness this weekend when i sat down and read the article in this months addition confirming what people had been speculating that Sandy Ball's has ditched touring caravans for that of statics. This explains why the reviews had rapidly gone down hill for tourers which was due to lack of investment on the pitches. Me and my family had some fantastic holidays at Sandy Balls with some truly treasured memories that we will keep hold off...
RIP Sandy Balls!

May 7, 2012
Visit site
We have never been so cannot comment on the site but every loss of a site is potentially less room for us. I am afraid that statics, log cabins and the like are far more profitable for the sites but can be decidedly dubious for many purchasers.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Raywood said:
We have never been so cannot comment on the site but every loss of a site is potentially less room for us. I am afraid that statics, log cabins and the like are far more profitable for the sites but can be decidedly dubious for many purchasers.

I agree with you on that one. The CCC installed some log lodges at Rhandirmwyn around the time of the finical crash in 2008. They did not sell well and there are still some unbuilt plinths. Also why buy a lodge on a site that isn't open all year?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts