Santa Fe traffic announcements

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Can anybody tell me how to adjust the volume of Traffic Announcements on 2021 Santa Fe Premium diesel. On my previous car I could adjust the volume during an announcement and it would then be set at that level. The current car reverts to a quieter setting, meaning I have to 'turn it up' every time there is an announcement, and the handbook is not helpful.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thank you Woodentop, I have gone into Navigation , but it does not say anything about setting the TA other than turning TA on or off, the problem I have is that TA is too quiet, and I have to turn it up manually every time an announcement comes on, I would like to increase the setting.

Oct 8, 2006
Visit site
Thank you Woodentop, I have gone into Navigation , but it does not say anything about setting the TA other than turning TA on or off, the problem I have is that TA is too quiet, and I have to turn it up manually every time an announcement comes on, I would like to increase the setting.

Never having seen a Santa Fe, I would just say again - you need to be looking at the Audio menu and selecting Navigation there, not a straight Navigation menu option - at least that is how I read it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts