satellite system

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
can someone please recommend a kit that works well. We have spent 2 days trying to find a signal with our freesat box and dish. USELESS .Are freesat boxes any good

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Are you setting it up right ?

Is there a fence or trees blocking the signal... you will still get the audible sound that you are locked on to the satellite, but you wont get a picture...

Are you locked onto the correct satellite ??

Take a look at the post ( satellite dish ) & use the satellite dish alignment / setup calculator...

You will then see what direction the signal comes from to your house / caravan...

Take your time ........

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
all the info you need is here - http://www.satelliteforcaravans.co.uk/

Very helpful website, and very helpful chap!

From my own experience, you need patience. Something basic will be wrong, and no amount of twirling the dish with sort it. I got my Screwfix kit to work, but only after two days of fiddling at home. Now it take 5 mins on site.

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
Three other caravaners tried to come to our rescue, eventually we took our system to another caravan. We tried our freesat box plugged into his already set up dish and it still showed no signal. We have decided to buy a new system altogether but would like to get one that someone could recommend.

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Yes ... even if you have sky+ all you will need for sky+ is a twin LNB.

I started with a Aldi freeview box & i still have it, but at the moment i am using a pace sky didgi-box with the

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts